1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The responsible person for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Eugen Weber, BAT-Motorsport, Wangener Str.72c, 88299 Leutkirch, Germany, Tel .: 075619874861, E-Mail: info @ bat-motorsport. de. The responsible person for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of the processing.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the responsible person), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection while visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- The used browser
- The used operating system
- The used IP address (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data, as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by our individual cookies, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of given consent or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website or to ensure a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set up your browser so that you are informed about the cookie settings and are able to individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for your browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. by using the contact form or via email), personal data will be collected. Which data is collected in the case of using the contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request, for establishing contact, or the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact followed by the intention of concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if the matter in question has been finally clarified and if it is provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. The collected data can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the o.g. Address of the responsible person. We save and use the data you have provided to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these deadlines unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data. We reserve the right to further use your data as permitted by law.
6) Use of customer data for direct mail
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for the purpose of advertising via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the responsible person mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
6.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers for similar goods or services from our range by e-mail. In accordance with Section 7 (3) UWG, we do not need to obtain separate consent from you. In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If you initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you an e-mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the responsible person named at the beginning. For this, you only have to pay transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
7) Data use for order processing
7.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
7.2 Use of special service providers for order processing
Orders are processed by the service provider "DreamRobot" (DreamRobot GmbH, Eckendorfer Str. 2-4, 33609 Bielefeld). Name, address, and any other personal data will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR passed on to Dream Robot exclusively for processing the online order. Your data will only be passed on if this is actually necessary to process the order. Details on the data protection of DreamRobot and the data protection declaration of DreamRobot GmbH can be viewed on the DreamRobot website at "dreamrobot.de".
7.3 Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (DHL Paket GmbH, Sträßchensweg 10, 53113 Bonn), we will give your email address in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR to DHL before delivery of the goods for the purpose of agreeing on a delivery date or to announce the delivery, provided that you have given your express consent for this in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO we only forward the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. The transfer only takes place if this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery notification is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the responsible person or the transport service provider DHL.
7.4 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal, or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we give your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. as part of the payment process. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only if this is necessary for payment processing.
PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal, or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR passed on to credit agencies on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of the score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. For further data protection information, including the credit agencies used, please refer to PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
- RIGHT AWAY
If you select the "SOFORT" payment method, payment will be processed by the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter "SOFORT"), to whom we will send the information you provided during the ordering process along with the information about your order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Sofort GmbH is part of the Klarna Group (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden). Your data is passed on exclusively for the purpose of processing payments with the payment service provider SOFORT and only to the extent that it is necessary for this. You can find more information about SOFORT's data protection provisions at the following Internet address: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz.
8) Use of social media: videos
Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and playback videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
Regardless of whether the embedded videos are played back, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
You can find more information on data protection at "YouTube" in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
9) Rights of the data subject
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect them from you, the Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right of the immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you personally and/or the completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, as long as the correctness of your data is checked. If you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of processing your data, or if you need your data to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims. After we no longer need this data, after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain whether our legitimate reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion, or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, this correction or deletion of the data or to communicate restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format. You can also request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke the consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REVOKE CONSENT AT ANY TIME. IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS, AND FREEDOMS OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION APPLIES. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US IN ORDER TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA AFFECTED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose, and - if relevant - additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his consent.
Are there statutory retention periods for data that are required within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR is processed, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and/or on our part there is no legitimate interest in the further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights, and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.