DCOE 4 cylinder conversion kit
Single throttle valve complete kit for 4 cylinders - 1 piece Usage: DCOE carburettor Material: milled aluminum Color: silver, black, red, blue, orange anodized
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 30-40 Workdays
Single throttle valve complete kit for 4 cylinders - 1 piece
Usage: DCOE carburettor
Material: milled aluminum
Color: silver, black, red, blue, orange anodized
Drawing - 36mm
Drawing - 38mm
Drawing - 40mm
Drawing - 42mm
Drawing - 45mm
Drawing - 48mm
The DCOE single throttle kit is used to convert a carburetor to a throttle valve. Ideal for high-end sports and racing engines.
Scope of delivery:
- Base plate with AT-Power shaftless / butterfly throttle valves - different diameters available.
- Suction tube length: 70mm, 100mm, 130mm.
- Funnel length: 40mm, 60mm.
- Throttle linkage for using the original throttle cable.
- Fuelrail: Dash 6, 8mm plug connection.
- Throttle valve position - left, right.
- Throttle position - left, right, center.
- Throttle valve sensor - preparation for various sensors possible.
AT Power throttle bodies differ from most other throttle bodies on the market in several essential ways. With AT-Power throttle valves, your engine achieves the highest possible efficiency and thus performance.
Patented shaftless design means there is no need for a continuous medium wave. This reduces turbulence and flow losses. Only 0.5% less air flow compared to a throttle without any flap and up to 10% higher air flow compared to conventional throttle flaps with a shaft.
Butterfly design = use of a flap that is as thin as possible, which is aerodynamically optimal and, in addition to the highest possible passage, also enables perfect metering of the flow rate (via gas cable or electronic actuators)
Highest quality and accuracy of fit. Install, coordinate, win.